Monday, January 09, 2006

To a certain Doctor in India



When I first met you
I knew I saw a friend in you
That little smile and bubbly eyes
And the warmth you spread around you

We were different in many ways
That's what brought us together
You and the crazy things you do
I still laugh about it now, oh I do!

When we had nothing better to do
We talked about the unrequited love affairs
How silly they were, but no-one else listened like you did
No-one understood like you did

Now we never have the same things to say
Our routines differ, we see different people each day
But I believe one thing is for sure
I'll never trade you for anything
For you're that gem I've found when I wasn't looking
And that's the best gift I'd ever received
For eternity you shall be,

My darling friend Aisyah.

Happy 21st birthday Aisyah dear, hope you have a wonderful birthday! Love you.

-8 January 2006, Warwick-

No comments: