Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year: New Look

I decided that black is no longer my thing, so just converted this site to the plain templates they have in store. Don't think I'd be able to through the pain of trying to change it to the better-looking skins, it took me too much time before so I'd skip that for now. But it's soo sad that now this blog doesn't have all the nice photos and accessories like before because for some resons, I cannot figure out why picasa does not work on my laptop. It does work in my brother battered PC at home so I have no idea why. Oh well, I'll just stick to blogging then. Plus, I've got two more essays to finish up and the deadlines are next week for heaven's sake!.

A long overdue note: Happy New Year everyone. I celebrated new year by sitting in front of the computer trying to finish my CIS: see-ai-ess although I pronounced it as cheese as in cis bedebah hehe. No, really new year did make me feel something, I know, I'm getting older for one thing. How was yours?

No comments: