Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Cut Is The Deepest

Yes, that's Sheryl Crow song that pretty sums up how I am. And when I did this quiz everyone else is doing, I wasn't expecting it to get it right cos I've done many of this sort and it had me believe that they are totally crap. I never liked what they say about me, you know the things like green is your natural colour and what your future career must be. But this one, I actually think it is worth a space in my blog. An I just don't feel that it's right, I know it is. Well, it's a loooong story really and a rather an unrequited love story, too. Yes, it's quite a story, but let's save that for another blog entry, shall we? So here goes:

How You Are In Love

You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.

You tend to give more than take in relationships.

You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.

No comments: