Sunday, January 22, 2006

This and that

Maybe it's too late for a Raya Haji entry, but who cares, it's my blog. =P

Realised it was raya at 4am in the morning. Went for eid prayers, and then the same lectures. One friend asked whether it was Malaysian National Day again, since we were all geared up in baju kurung. I know she likes my baju kurung.

***********

They haven't called me for work although I've emailed and gave them the dates when I'd be free. Haih..

And how funny it is, I had only worked for 10 hours last year, and the Inland Revenue has managed to find me too attractive to add to their collection this year. Just received the letter yesterday.
That's how efficient they are in this country.

***********

My wish to only own a phone when I'm in 2nd year would not stay very long. Looking for a phone now. But a friend said the offer has ended. How was I to know that everything including phones were on sale during winter? Why la? Spring takde sale ke?

***********

I know this is waaaay late. But I love Moulin Rouge! So outdated, you say? I know I know. But Ewan is so gorgeous in it. Have been watching it again and again nowadays.
He can really sing, too.

***********

Amber spent her Saturday with me. Glad she made it.


Have a good week everyone.

No comments: