Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hahahaha.

That did it. Am I that peculiar? Mr Conquest said in class that the Japanese tourists are peculiar. And I laughed. So I am weird, too. But this is not fair, which are the questions that imply that I am weird? Is it because I chose to gain 150 lb rather than being run over a truck? Who would want to be killed by a truck, anyway? Plus, I am already overweight, so it doesn't make that much a difference. Some of the questions are,
what colour do i prefer, blue or red. I chose red.
Do I change my towels often. Ok I change them every Monday and Thursday because thats when my fresh towel arrives from the laundry service.

I forgot other bits of the questions. Maybe I am somewhat weird, in what way? You tell me.





You Are 55% Normal

(Somewhat Normal)









While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself





Postscrip: Ooops, I am somewhat normal. But 55%? Are you kidding me? The difference between me and some other weird person is only 5%?

No comments: