Sunday, March 02, 2008

Alhamdulillah

Allah really knows best. When you're feeling uncertain and losing confidence in yourself, never never lose your belief in Him, for He - the Creator of everything has it all planned for you. I was in my lowest of low the beginning of February, cried my heart out everyday on the phone, couldn't talk to anyone else but my mother, and was just about to lose belief in myself.

I was more frustrated that this test has some effects on something I'm planning for myself, particularly the one that involves big decision about my future after graduating this summer. But He never leaves His servants in the dark for too long. He answers calls and helps when you ask and seek for them. And then there were new doors opening up for me. More and more help. During these times I kept on praying that He'll make it easy for me if the plan is a good one. And that if it isn't, give me some signs. In my case the help came in the forms of advice, friends who were willing to spend time detailing what I needed to do and most importantly a mother who knows just the right things and words to say to get me back on my feet again. And a father who never doubts his flawed, imperfect daughter, and keep on believing in my dream.

Alhamdulillah, I am offered a position in the company I applied to. It was a complete surprise, yes I was hoping and prepared well for the interviews and tests, yet never thought I'd make it. Now praying that this is the best one for me and hopefully I'll adapt well and will be able to adjust to the changes and challenges well. Time for more and bigger plans actually. Oh Lord, help me please...

No comments: