Sunday, April 24, 2005

Of exams, jap drama, and sentimental me.

ok, this is such an understatement. have not made an entry since october and now it's already april! time really flies, i tell u.

if i could really summarise what has happened to me (ok, just a few highlights, mind u, or else there wont be enough space)
1. finished as exams last nov. alhamdulillah, A for AS business studies. A for accounts.
2.sat for ielts in october. alhamdulillah, nothing spectacular though, an average 7.5. but i think that's pretty ok for me, most unis require 7.0 to enter their business schools.
3.had a looong break. n that was just terrific! i lurve spending time with my family. my mom is my bestest friend.
4.school reopened. had some weeks before the mock exams
5.finished my mocks. i think i did badly. so need morreeee studying. (i am to take all the blame now, i wasn's really prepared, to tell u the truth. but i'm quite happy with my accounts. managed to obtained quite a high grade, n have improved my mcq paper) p/s:somehow i'm weak in mcq. i just don't know why.
6.my econs was quite bad so that triggered that i need to do more parctise in mcq.
7.maths were reasonably ok. but cannot be complacent. must do more papers

ok,heres some things not related to exams:
1.watched beauty and the beast(japanese drama about reporters) before the mocks. (ok, this is one of the reasons why i did badly in mocks).
2.just finished pride (another jap drama, this time about ice hockey, feat takuya kimura and the sweet girl, but i dont know her name). love it!!
3. all credits to atfy izad, the rightful owner of those wonderful cds.
4.i love japanese movies because they are not straight forward, although they are not complicated, they usually require u to respond to what the characters are actually thinking or what the course of their actions might be. They are not the sloppy romantic movies with cute hopeless looking guys and girls, that give away almost every single clue and after 15 minutes u know what exactly the ending would be. Most japanese dramas are different, if i can say that myself. Or at least, all jap series that i've watched made me think, and somehow made me respond. I felt the connection, I felt related to them in the drama,if you understand what i mean. Looking forward for more of this type of dramas in the future.

Ok, that's about all i want to say here, Until later, majulah cerita jepun untuk kami2 yang sentimental.. (haha, apekah??)



No comments: