Monday, June 09, 2008

Done with exams!

Wooo-hoooo! I finished exams and degree! The results are another matter, but seriously after the end of Japanese paper, it was a nice feeling I had, not least because the questions were not too difficult as I had imagined. I thought Japanese was going to be the hardest one for me, since I hadn't done so well in the two tests before - largely because the readings were so difficult I couldn't understand the entire passage, and if you don;t understand what it says, how in the world are you going to answer the comprehension questions!

The night before the exam, I was panicking like crazy and in the morning, I went to Siti's room to do some last minutes Q&A, and we realised there were still sooo many kanjis we hadn't memorised! Luckily, the kanji questions were easy and readings were okay too. I had a nice 30 minute to check for silly mistakes like spellings etc before the time was up.

We went to Tesco's straight after the paper, I didn't bring any money since I thought if the paper was superhard, I would just go back to my room and sulk alone! That's typical me, I should know:P

And then later, stopped by at Dira and Wani's place, wani's mom was there, she was making cucuq ikan bilis, but I was not in the mood, but had some sagu gula melaka and teh o ais (super sedap since it was quite hot that day). Chatted with her mom and then had to excuse ourselves since we had another invitation from kak Min. She cooked for us, kari ayam and salad which were really sedap and licin in less than and hour! Sedap!! thanks Kak Min!

No comments: