Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mimpi aneh

Maka pada suatu hari inilah mimpinya:

Someone told me that I had to go to Rio De Janeiro, it was a short notice and I was a bit panicky. In the dream I didn't know where Rio de Janeiro was, so when someone asked where it was I said 'oh somewhere near America'. And then (out of nowhere), still in my dream, a friend from high school said 'No, it's in Brazil'.

When I woke up, I was thinking to myself: Do I really know where Rio de Janeiro is? No. Then how come I can actually come up with a correct answer, albeit through a different character??? and all day at work I was thinking about this dream and I checked google, it is Brazil!

So how did I know the answer in my dream??? Weird....

Mimpi hanyalah mainan tidur.... tapi saya sangat suka kalau mimpi...hehehe

No comments: