Friday, October 15, 2004

my very first

assalamualaikum. ahh.. finally, here's a blog from me. i've been reading others' blogs b4 this n i thot hey, thats a cool way of expressing urself.. i mean, u have a complete freedom to speak ur mind n not thinking of what ppl would say about u. whether their views sould differ fr urs or simply they dun think u make sense at all. i've always wanted to do that.

hmm. tomorrow would be the first ramadhan. am i prepared to perform my duties as a muslim this year? i hope i am. as a start, i have vowed to go for sahur more often than i did b4. to tell ya the truth, i'm the last person to wake up at home.. n my mom even laughed yes she did when i said i want to make sure i have my sahur every morning this year.. mama, i did say i'd try.. insyaAllah..

since today we've just got the internet connection back, i'd spend my nite chatting n surfing.. yay!.. oh that reminds me, i havent finished my accounts work! oh, studies come first, so this will have to be continued.. hehe. oh n yes.. slamat berpuasa everyone. may this ramadhan bring us prosperity n His blessings be upon us always.. bye

No comments: